Combine Back to School with engaging literacy practice by incorporating shared reading! With my “School Days” poem, students read with the teacher, and practice with phonics and sight word practice. My five-day plan for shared reading lets you sneak in reading that practices multiple skills even when you’re pressed for time - complete the reading and lesson in 15 minutes or less!
Not only do my shared reading resources expose students to poems early, but students get short & simple yet effective with multiple skills daily.
What You Get:
- School Days Poem Color and B/W
- Lesson Plans for the Week
- Poetry Book/Journal Cover
- Printable for Sight Word Practice
- Printable for Letter and Sound Practice
- Printable for Writing Activity
- Teacher Tips
- Examples (Anchor Charts and Videos)