This finding text evidence resource is perfect for having students read passages and teaching them to find text evidence while learning about women in history and their accomplishments. This resource can be differentiated for all primary grades.
- Teacher Tips
- 1 passage
- 1 Notebook/Journal Entry Pages or Class Poster
- PreReading Activity and Vocabulary Cards
- Vocabulary Cards with Pictures and Without
- 3 Worksheets (choose which style you like-all the questions are the same) and a Writing Worksheet with Illustrations
- Teacher Key (color coded text)